7.6.10

Did you know

that there is only 200 days till Christmas, scary hey!!. Well I've decided to get in early with making a few Christmas gifts this year by joining Amanda's Christmas Challenge over at http://amanda-lotshappening.blogspot.com/ she has provided me with the perfect motivation to get some done and dusted instead of leaving them till the last moment.
Amanda's Christmas Challenge will run through till December, pop on over to her Blog and check it out, it's stress free and has yummy prizes on offer as well.
Now if only I can dig out my Christmas stash box that is tucked away under heaps of other stuff and track down where I put my Christmas patterns I will be set to make a start tomorrow on this months challenge...........wish me luck, would love to win this months prize from Khris's Oztion Shop "The Fabric Cafe", she has such yummy fabrics.
hugs
Diana

No comments: