17.12.12

Christmas Swap Sent, Christmas Swap received

Just look at all these lovely goodies I received in the C.R.A.F.T Christmas swap from Amanda......
Notepad, Owl Brooch, Sticky Note Holder, Zippered Bag, Stitch Holders, Chrissy Deco, Mini Album
and the gifts I sent to Amanda.....
Sweets, Diary, Bone China Mum, Tote Bag

I am so pleased she liked the gifts I choose for her. It's so much fun choosing them but then the anxious wait to hear if your swap partners likes what you have chosen, then the lovely thanks you receive when they arrive and you know you did okay after all.
Merry Christmas Everyone
hugs
Diana

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Lucky girls is all I can say. Both of you rock!

Unknown said...

Nice swap! Merry Christmas ! !

Lois said...

Lovely gifts for both of you.

Anonymous said...

wow what gorgeous gifts sent and received,well done ladies.xx