9.10.12

A little update

on my Stamping Up workshops. 
I have fallen behind with posting pics of my cards etc that have been made in the classes.
 So I decided it would be a good idea to put them all together in an album for those who are interested in this craft and I can update it when I have new items to share.
 I love going along once a month to the workshops where we get to sample the paper and stamps etc from the Stampin Up range.
Bron our Demonstrator is brilliant at showing us
a new technique each month, so much so that each month I have to put in an order for some goodies, did I say how addicting it is. 
To have a peek at my photos, please click HERE.

hugs 
Diana

1 comment:

Karen Mallory said...

They are all wonderful Diana! I love that little paper peppermint candy!
hugs Karen