19.4.10

I figured a new background

for my Blog would be good to start the New year off with, not sure about this one yet though, and yes I do know that the year is slipping by real quick  and I've been really slack with my blogging, I just don't know where the time goes these days, so a quick fill in......just after I left off last time our eldest DGD came for a nice long visit before Christmas. We had 3 wonderful  weeks with her before we had to send her home again, some pics of her visit are here.

We celebrated  Christmas Day at my Sister and Hubby's place, they did a great job of fitting our rather large family in and all had a great day spending a lot of time in the pool as it was a typical hot Aussie Christmas.....Thanks Deb n John for being such great hosts. A few pics shared here. To be continued.........

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Beautiful in all ways Diana. Love your blog and your pictures are great. Grands are simply the best!

Karen Mallory said...

Great background!! Love the piccie of you and Ash and Shay!
hugs Karen

Khris said...

What a cute background...very fitting indeed...so lovely to hear you all had such fun with the grand kids and BJ...and all the other visitors we know you had too...hugs Khris

Melissa ;-) said...

your new background is really cute!! makes me yearn for summer!